Payroll year end is fast approaching us. In Gibraltar the Payroll year is 1st July to 30th June.
As an employer there are many responsibilities and declarations that need to be made and completed. Here at Grasp we are giving you 5 To Do’s to make your payroll declarations as streamlined and easy as possible.
Once you have made your final June salary payments you are ready to close off your Payroll Year End.
- P7 to employees. You should send a P7 to each of your employees, this is their certificate of Pay, Tax Deducted and Social Insurance Contributions for the year.
- Final PAYE & SI payments to the Tax Office. By 15th July you should pay all outstanding PAYE & SI for the year.
- P10/P10A to the Tax Office. This is a certificate informing of Return Of Expenses, Perquisites & Benefits Received By Employees during the year.
- P12 to the Tax Office. This details all of the Pension Scheme Contributions that have been paid during the year.
- P8 to the Tax Office. The Employers Annual Statement Declaration And Certificate this should be submitted no later than 31st July.
Here at Grasp Ltd we can support your full Payroll Cycle. We manage all of your End Of Year Payroll obligations for Gibraltar Payroll.
Contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Payroll Solution starting at £150 per month – http://www.grasp.gi/payroll