Writing and communication skills have degraded with more and more people communicating through email and instant messaging. Developing writing skills is still important in the business world, as is creating proper documents (such as proposals, reports, and agendas) giving you that extra edge in the workplace.
The collaborative business writing course will give you the knowledge and skills to collaborate with others and create that important document. You will touch on the types of collaboration, and ways to improve them, you will understand the benefits of coming together as a team and will build confidence in your individual abilities.
- Define collaborative business writing
- Know different types of collaborative writing
- Know how to collaborate with team members
- Learn methods of handling conflict in writing
- Build collaborative writing teams