Half Day Training Course
developing customer service performance
This course covers the importance of how to improving your importance within your organisation, how the use of learning plans helps to aid this and the use of giving and receiving feedback from individuals.
customer service vs customer experience
This covers the importance of understanding the difference between customer service and customer experience and how providing a great service makes the customer loyal through experiences with the organisation. Based on interactions and thoughts about the business.
- Individuals will understand the importance of how to improve their performance
- Individuals will be able to agree development plans for further growth.
- Improve their own performance through feedback.
- Understand how feedback should be delivered.
- Communication skills used, when giving feedback.
- Understanding the importance of how to improve their performance
- Understanding the importance of brands when making buying decisions.
- Understanding the importance of building a good
reputation for the company they work for.
- Understanding the value of having VIP customers and how this helps the business to grow.
- Be able to identify what is touch point and how these aid to the customer experience.
Get your certification
Ready to book? Need more information? Fill in the form and we will give you a call!