ITIL4 Online Qualification
Updated 2019 version
ITIL is the globally-recognised leader in IT service management. It is a collection of best practices in IT service management that allows you to monitor, sculpt and improve your IT services.
Why You Should Take this course
The course provides delegates with an extensive introduction to the core concepts of ITIL 4. It helps your understanding of the ITIL 4 principles and demonstrates how it can improve an individual’s work and the work of the organisation.
ITIL®4 Foundation E-learning
ITIL 4 Foundation e-learning takes approximately 10 – 12 hours to complete.
- 12 months online access to our accredited ITIL 4 Foundation course
- ITIL 4 Foundation exam: valid for 12 months from purchase date. Exam must be taken online via remote proctor
- Full tutor support, plus many additional resources to help put ITIL 4 into practice
- ITIL 4 Foundation exam simulator
- Individuals at the start of their journey in service management
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers
- Individuals working in other parts of “IT” (digital, product, development) with strong interface with service delivery
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge
- Stronger alignment between IT and the business
- Improved service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Reduced costs through improved utilization of resources
- Greater visibility of IT costs and assets
- Better management of business risk and service disruption or failure
- More stable service environment to support constant business change
What is covered?
- Introduction and overview
- Key concepts of service management
- Four dimensions of service management
- Service value system
- Introduction to practices
- Purpose of 11 practices and some definitions
- Introduction to seven key practices in detail
- Continual improvement
- Change control
- Incident management
- Service request management
- Service desk
- Service level management
- Exam simulator
Certify ITIL4 for a great rate of £520
Fill in this form if you need more information about the course, if you need to book, or if you would like to know about other options available!