The Customer Relations Officer will ultimately be part of an organisation that offers career/personal development and a competitive salary and working environment.
The Customer Relations Officer will:
- Ensure all customer complaints are investigated, efficiently handled and resolved appropriately and within regulatory timescales and service level agreements.
- Work closely with the Customer Service and Claims team.
- Liaise with the Financial Ombudsman Service where applicable.
- Perform meaningful root cause analysis of all complaints MI and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop and review complaint handling procedures.
- Accurately record, update and amend complaint details for reporting purposes.
- Maintain company standards and procedures regarding any customer complaints.
- Provide management information and ad hoc reports to Senior Management and Stakeholders.
- Undertaken regular quality audits of claim files and calls.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both verbal and written
- Accountable for the accuracy and completeness of your work, remaining calm under pressure, making informed and reasonable decisions.
- Excellent complaint handling and communication skills and actively seek to improve working practices and customer service.
- Knowledge of Insurance or financial products.
- Previous complaint handling experience.
- Draft and communicate policies, procedures and minimum standards
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to develop new solutions and ways of working.
- Take responsibility for your own learning and development.
- Good knowledge of Conduct risks and Treating Customers Fairly outcomes.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Professional qualification in Financial Services or Insurance preferable.