We are looking to recruit an exceptional IFA to contribute to the ongoing success of our Financial Services Client.
The role will be to provide a range of tax led wealth management solutions, asset management and independent financial services to prospects and clients in accordance with agreed business plans.
- To maintain and develop the size and quality of the prospects, clients and intermediary network base through the initiation of new relationships and deepening of existing ones in order to maximise income streams.
- Achieve quarterly sales targets.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by, telephone, email and personal visits.
- Build profitable relationships with prospects and clients by understanding their financial needs and providing appropriate solutions.
- To advise clients across the whole spectrum of their wealth as well as discuss developments in the economy and financial markets.
- Ensure all sales and regulatory data is accurately recorded and presented in a timely manner.
- Lead and assist in the drafting of editorial content, blogs and adverts and any other related marketing activity
Self-driven, with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on providing high quality advice. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with all types of prospects and clients. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. A good empathic communicator well presented, businesslike and accountable. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
BUSINESS AND SELLING SKILLS
Must be an excellent face-to-face, telephone and written communicator. Able to demonstrate success and experience at achieving genuine sales targets in a financial services environment. Must possess relevant qualifications to satisfy regulatory requirements. Results driven with an entrepreneurial spirit and a successful track record in sales.
Must be accurate, numerate, able to prioritise work and ensure new business is processed quickly and efficiently.
Must be able to communicate clearly with management and colleagues to ensure objectives are achieved. Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Expected to take an active role at team meetings to progress common goals.
- Result-orientated (“hunter”) with an entrepreneurial spirit and a successful track record in sales
- Self starter with an outgoing and friendly personality
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to advise clients across the whole spectrum of their wealth as well as discuss developments in the economy and financial markets
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.