We are currently looking for a BI Analyst to join our clients team.
This is an exciting new role set up to help transform our vast amounts of data into actionable insights which inform the strategy and drive the business forward. They require highly motivated and curious problem solvers with a passion for understanding data and using it to extract the meaningful narrative to make effective change.
- Ability to understand business needs and translate those into technical designs and solutions.
- Collaborate effectively with the teams and forge close working partnerships.
- Ability to train the business community in BI reporting to promote adoption of tools.
- Knowledge of database and data warehouse design, ability to query SQL across multiple platforms.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask without direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate to all levels clearly, concisely and effectively in written presentation and verbal form.
- Experience working with data visualization tools such as Microstrategy, Tableau, etc.
- High level of SQL working with large datasets
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous analytical experience
- Experience of working in an online gaming environment is desirable
- Proven experience of using large data sets to conduct deep-dive analyses into key business initiatives/trends and turning the output into actionable Insight.
- Working in a commercial team with a focus on targets, budgets.
- Defining the analytical plan to solve complex business problems.
- Being proactive and delivering Insights which feed the business strategy/goals.
- Influencing key stakeholders to change decisions if the data suggests a different course of action.
- Customer-focused insight, e.g. customer segmentation, loyalty programs.
- Working knowledge of self-serve reporting tools such as Microstrategy, Tableau.
- Experience in an e-commerce company. Experience in lotteries/gaming is an advantage but not essential.
- Degree or equivalent – subject with a high level of numeracy (Mathematical, social science, economics)