The Business Intelligence (BI) team develops applications to help employees across the organisation to curate and use data assets for a wide variety of purposes. As a part of the BI team, you will be responsible for front-end development tasks relative to building and supporting in-house BI systems and applications. You’ll work closely with other BI developers and BI designers to build and test user-centric interfaces and component libraries that scale to support BI initiatives.
- Collaborate with BI Product Designers and other BI Developers to develop lean, user-centric, cutting edge web and mobile interfaces
- Help define and ensure conformance to architectural guidelines, platforms, and development standards
- Research emerging front end technologies, providing recommendations for enhancing existing products, and for the initiation of new products
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrates behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
- Previous experience developing user-centric web and mobile interfaces
- Experience implementing and scaling front end tooling (ex: WebPack, Gulp, Grunt)
- Experience working with Git, Jira, and Agile methodologies
- Excellent communicator, and able to collaborate with people across multiple disciplines
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of UX practices and Accessibility standards
- Basis understand of BI tools and concepts ( Sql, ETL, reporting, etc.)
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday and 12 days Gibraltar bank holidays
- International premium healthcare
- subsidised gym membership within a variety of locations in Gibraltar
- Relocation assistance
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and progressive career paths.
If this like the right move for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.