We are currently looking for two new Commercial Insight Analysts to join our clients team.
These are exciting new roles set up to help transform our vast amounts of data into actionable insights.
- Conduct deep dive analysis into key strategic initiatives generating actionable Insights which maximise the effectiveness and ROI of each initiative.
- Proactive data exploration, integrating data from multiple sources to create a seamless narrative which drives the direction of the business.
- Use robust data analysis to influence key stakeholders and inform business decisions.
- Coordinate across teams to provide a customer focused, holistic view.
- Provide a consultancy role for internal teams helping with business case definition, measures of success and measurement of performance.
- Be an advocate for increasing data competence across the organisation, identifying areas that can be improved and driving the conversations that make it happen.
- Communication – coordinate closely with analysts across the business with collective responsibility of ensuring Insight is shared across the organisation
- Degree or equivelant – subject with a high level of numeracy (Mathematical, social science, economics)
- Strong analytical and number-crunching skills, and a desire to find insights that are game-changers.
- Data competent – doesn’t just provide the numbers – can interpret the data to tell the story which leads to change
- Can influence people to change decisions if the data suggests a difference course of action
- Collaborative & inquisitive
- Strong commercial acumen
- A good understanding of A/B testing procedures and the use of control groups
- Takes a proactive approach & can work on own initiative
- Accuracy & Integrity
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. Experience with pivot tables and array formulas is a must.
- Web analysis
- Overall understanding of data modelling, machine learning or predictive analytic concepts.
- Experience in online gaming
- Proven experience of using large data sets to conduct deep dive analyses into key business initiatives / trends and turning the output into actionable Insight.
- Working in a commercial team with a focus on targets, budgets.
- Defining the analytical plan to solve complex business problems.
- Being proactive and delivering Insights which feed the business strategy / goals.
- Influencing key stakeholders to change decisions if the data suggests a difference course of action.
- Customer focused insight, e.g. customer segmentation, loyalty programs.
- Working knowledge of self-serve reporting tools such as Microstrategy, Tableau.
- Experience in an eCommerce company. Experience in lotteries/gaming and advantage but not essential.
Job Category: Administration Commerical Data
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gibraltar