We are hiring a Compliance Officer to join our client’s team in Gibraltar.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A sound understanding of the principles of risk management and compliance.
- Previous experience of due diligence requirements, AML regulations, MiFID requirements, FATCA, AIFMD and the FSC regulations
- Able to achieve recognition from local regulators
- An understanding of Company Management and Investment Management is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyse data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
- Possess organisation, planning and problem-solving skills
- Be able to communicate, network and build a rapport with people throughout the business
- Commercially savvy, able to challenge their own and other’s thinking
- Have a high attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise workloads and work to challenging deadlines
- Operate within confidential requirements
- Self-motivated and organised
- An excellent communicator and able to influence and persuade others by building collaborative relationships
- Able to prioritise work efficiently
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing and administering both regulatory and financial crime compliance processes & procedures
- Liaising with management & regulatory bodies to ensure correct compliance procedures are followed
- Drawing conclusions from research and communicating recommendations
- Providing training to employees on compliance areas and conducting awareness-raising activities.
- Conducting research to keep up to date and understand relevant legislation
This is a permanent office-based role and flexible working is available.
Job Category: Compliance
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gibraltar