We’re hiring a Compliance Support Officer to join our client in Gibraltar. The role will suit someone who has experience and/or knowledge of Due Diligence, Anti Money Laundering, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act, Common Reporting Standards, Trust and Company management experience along with Fund Administration.
This position will focus on financial crime so experience and interest in this field would be advantageous.
- Collates and monitors data to provide up to date, accurate information for analysis in line with the company’s compliance requirements
- Maintains accurate documentation to comply with relevant legislation and regulatory review procedures
- Provide efficient management of workload to the Compliance Team for all administration tasks
- Maintain a well-organised filing and archive system of company data
- Promotes compliance and best practice throughout the company by building collaborative relationships and working within agreed processes
The skills and experience:
- A general knowledge of Compliance within the financial sector including company management and fund administration.
- A practical understanding of regulatory compliance principles and how to implement them
- Able to build relationships within the company and with external bodies
- A good general knowledge of the company’s business and clients
- Use computer packages such as MS Office and Viewpoint to input and aid analysis of data
- Apply compliance and / or legal considerations relevant to the role
- Knowledge of Due Diligence, Anti Money Laundering, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
- Experience of working in Company Management and/ or Compliance within the financial sector
- MS Office intermediate level