We are hiring a Customer Support Specialist to join our client’s team in Gibraltar.
You will be responsible for providing customers of the company with day-to-day technical support via e-mail, instant messaging service and telephone. You will be working on a rotating shift basis with 8 hours a shift and 5 shifts a week. You will be reporting to the QA Manager.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Answer customer enquiries either by telephone, e-mail or online chat
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Can provide a commercial approach to the customer with outstanding capability to present promotions and brand information that aims conversions and brand turnover.
- Accomplish targets in terms of handling time, priority set within the department and any SLA provided.
- Communicate and coordinate with the customer’s dedicated Account Executives
- Escalate critical issues swiftly and accurately to Account Executives and company management
- Assist the company and management in other related areas when required or requested
- Train and assist other members of the Customer Support Team when required or requested
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Preferably a college graduate with at least 2 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic computer knowledge: MS Office (Word & Excel), Internet Browsing
- Strong communication skills, Fluent in English – Spoken and Written.
- Knowledge of poker/casino games is an advantage though not essential
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Can easily adapt to the environment and business models
- Display willingness to learn/fast learner