The position is part of the DACH site management team which is responsible for the overall content and the optimization of sales/revenues on the German language websites.
Main accountabilities for the German language websites include:
- Ensure that the site is operational, up-to-date, relevant, correct and most important “inspiring sales”.
- Maintenance of all texts on the site
- Ensure website content is error-free and correct in terms of orthography and grammar
- Optimize website content in order to maximize sales and conversion.
- Work with closely with the relevant marketing teams to ensure various marketing campaigns are integrated seamlessly into the websites.
- Coordinate implementation of on-site promotions
- Write German language copy for various purposes
- Analysis of on-site product performance
- Relevant experience in an e-commerce/e-gaming environment
- Good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and Website Design
- Experience in working with Content Management Systems
- Native German Speaker with very good command of written German (orthography and grammar).
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work into details to ensure correct and relevant website content
- Talented problem solver – ability to find creative solutions for technical problems/limitations
- Experience in working with RTM tools such as Evergage
- Copywriting skills