Our client is searching for an experienced EA to join their team in Gibraltar.
- Highly organised and high capacity to manage key client projects
- Ability to work effectively under stress
- English as a key language to communicate orally and written
- Experience in AML, KYC and DD principals and applying the same
- Be a self-starter and highly motivated
- Experience on Viewpoint an advantage but not essential.
Role will involve:
- Supporting lead director on key client relationships connected to all our offices
- Client project management for projects & transactions mostly involving principals of key client relationships and family office principals
- Assisting lead director in on-boarding new key client types: personal, trusts or companies
- Assisting lead director in managing the firm’s key client relationships
- Assisting lead director in liaising with key clients and their teams by telephone and email and occasionally in person
- Email, Time & Calendar management
- Drafting invoices on client projects
- Drafting documents and letters
- Scheduling director’s meetings & travel arrangements.
Job Category: Admin
Job Type: Full Time Permenant
Job Location: Gibraltar