A Food and Beverage Supervisors role is to make sure that guests food and beverage expectations are being met or exceeded. They supervise all of the issues related to a patrons dining experience, like quality control, staff management, health and safety regulations.
Here are some responsibilities:
- Manage the bar, restaurant and in-room dinning.
- Manage daily beverage shift operations of a team of 140 employees consisting of bartenders, bar backs, and beverage servers.
- Supervise the restaurant, bar, and in-room dining.
- Improve POS system throughout the year to reduce stress on kitchen staff and increase their productivity.
- Monitor quality control specifications, marketing, mass communications, quality assurance and HACCP guidelines for the food and nutrition department.
- Conduct daily inventory and payroll review.
- Supervise orientation with new cocktail servers and bartenders.
- Maintain accurate daily paperwork, including payroll and inventory.
- Create an illustrate process, which promote continuity for timely and accurate vendor ordering procedures for all management staff.
- Participate in interviewing and hiring all FOH staff, service training, and preparing all new hire documents.