We are hiring a Fraud Analyst to join our client’s team in Gibraltar.
What you’ll do:
- Monitoring customer accounts to detect fraudulent patterns
- Reviewing and processing all withdrawal requests.
- Identification of suspicious activity using the fraud monitoring tool and other systems
- Performing initial investigations and taking immediate corrective action
- Correspond with members by email relating to fraud cases
- Corresponding with external partners about fraud-related issues
- You will be responsible for the checking all financial transactions
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience of working in a Fraud environment is desirable
- Good customer service skills
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Good assessment of situations under stressful circumstances.
- Diplomatic, flexible and approachable
- Strong team player
Extremely competitive salary including night shift allowance.
Shifts -4 Days a week: 6pm – 4.30am, 9pm – 7.30am, 6pm – 2.30am
Job Category: Fraud Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gibraltar