We’re recruiting a frontend developer to be part of our client’s CMS team delivering a brand new platform to support the entire business.
You will use your experience and knowledge to support and make architectural decisions together with the software architects, play a part in the selection of new technologies, and define and promote frontend architectural patterns and practices.
You will collaborate with a highly effective team of developers and QA engineers, to produce solutions with the highest quality.
- Help build our new CMS platform from the ground up.
- Plan, develop and deliver high quality software components and solutions.
- Evaluate the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks.
- Collaborate closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders.
- Be part of a high performing agile team.
- Expertise in HTML, CSS and CSS preprocessors.
- (deep) understanding of web technologies.
- Familiarity with test automation concepts and tools.
- Knowledge of web performance topics and optimisation.
- Knowledge of CI/CD concepts including Docker.
- Able to apply engineering best practices.
- Experience of working in an agile team.
- Good written and verbal English skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with Typescript, Node.js, front end build tools.
- Experience with at least once web framework e.g. React, Angular or Vue.
- Knowledge of web accessibility practices.