You would be joining a small web development team with high standards and excellent track record in delivering quality work within defined timescales.
The successful candidate will be a team player but also able to work independently and will be someone who thrives in a high energy collaborative environment
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Develop and code for client-facing web applications, writing software with focus on great user experience and performance
- Participate in the full development cycle and direction of product and feature sets, turning feature requests and technical requirements into a set of re-usable components using elegant code solutions
- Help team refine the internal software development processes, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployments
- Strong proven experience of building customer facing Web Applications.
- A strong working knowledge of core web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- High level knowledge of responsive web design
- A working knowledge of non-relational Data Stores (Mongo / Redis)
- Knowledge and experience of working within TDD / BDD processes
- Private medical insurance
- Gym membership to OV gym and Atlantic Suites
- Parking at the border if employees are living in Spain
- Canteen services – breakfast and lunch every day on the house
- Learning and development opportunities.