We are looking for a very experienced and passionate Fullstack Developer, who love to push product development using state-of-the art technology, and who have very high quality standards.As a Fullstack Developer you will work in a multi-disciplinary team implementing new and improving the existing functionality of the gambling platform. You will use your experience and knowledge to support and make architectural decisions together with the software architects, play a part in the selection of new technologies, and promote knowledge transfer both within your team and between teams. You will be also responsible for reviewing the work of your colleagues as well as supporting junior developers.
· You plan, develop and improve the gambling platform with a very high degree of ownership (“you built it, you run it”) on a continuous delivery basis
· You evaluate the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks
· You collaborate closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders
· You are a part of a highly collaborative agile and cross-functional team
- Passion and eagerness to build the best betting platform together with your team
- Good understanding of whole software lifecycle and tools, and proficient using Git
- Highly familiar with agile development and continuous delivery
- High quality standards. Awareness of Clean code practices, as well as others (SOLID, KISS, DRY, etc.)
- Eagerness to work on topics like performance optimization, responsiveness, scaling and high availability.
- Great expertise with standard frontend technologies, HTML, CSS, SASS/LESS/Stylus,
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Babel, Grunt, Gulp etc
- Experience on testing strategy and tools for both backend and frontend components.
- Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Good English skills are a must
- A completed degree in IT or a comparable course is desirable
- Good understanding of complex software architecture including both frontend and backend
- Familiar with cloud technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, AWS Services etc
- Experience in developing self-contained/micro services is a plus
- Good knowledge of working with Java
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Understanding of how product companies work vs project-oriented companies around 5 years + experience desirable