We’re hiring a Fund Accountant to join our client’s team in Gibraltar.
- An understanding and interest in traditional investments, cryptocurrencies
and digital assets.
- Knowledge of the fund and investments industry in Gibraltar is also advantageous.
The ability to work well and correspond knowledgably with clients and intermediaries will be
- Preparation of periodic Net Asset Valuations (NAVs).
- Reconciliation of fund investment portfolios ranging from traditional hedge fund investments
(equities, derivatives, bonds, private equity etc.) to digital assets (coins and tokens, NFTs, DeFi,
yield-farming, liquidity pools, etc).
- Preparation of regulatory and statutory returns.
- Liaising with service providers and key stakeholders, such as auditors, bankers, lawyers,
investment managers and directors.
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide a positive working environment, a generous annual
leave allowance, study support, a non-contributory pension (upon qualification) and flexitime