We’re hiring a Head of Legal to join our client’s team in Malta.
What you’ll do:
- Effectively managing the legal resource and providing support the business on all
- Managing team members and work allocation, including their own development and
- Closely liaise with colleagues overseas and provide support to those business units as
- Maintaining and continuously developing the legal expertise of yourself and the team,
staying ahead of the game and horizon scanning future developments.
- Oversee the company’s legal matters internally and externally across multiple jurisdictions.
- Strategically driving the growth of the legal function by implementing new techniques and
new technologies to keep the legal team ahead of the game.
- Ensure full compliance with regulations and the company’s legal policies.
- Conducting training to the wider business on regulatory issues.
- Assist the Director of Legal to create and execute a risk management strategy and roadmap
for the business through influencing senior management and teams.
- Negotiating and optimising for scale on commercial and vendor agreements.
- Be the point of contact for all external specialist legal counsel.
What you’ll need:
- At least 5+ years of experience in the iGaming industry within Legal department (B2B
- First-rate judgment and business acumen, including understanding of business strategy and
- You are building relationships and partnering across the organization to achieve the
- You excel in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- You are creative and innovative, you enjoy “rolling up your sleeves” to get it done
- At least Law Degree, Master preferred
Job Category: Legal
Job Type: Full Time Hybrid
Job Location: Malta