We’re hiring a Head of Product BI to join our client’s team in Malta.
What you’ll do:
- Manage product & customer experience analysis for all our product verticals (slots, live casino, bingo, virtual sports as well as our upcoming sports product);
- Monitor & track performance and commercial impact of new product features or product launches;
- Support Product VP’s, the CPO and the Executive team in decision making and roadmap prioritisation and ensure the teams fully understand player behaviour and value drivers;
- Perform detailed analysis on product performance and make recommendations to the game development teams;
- Build up player profiles by market to support not just product development but also sales and marketing;
- Liaise with the Data Engineering team to test data validity and data integrity;
- Build up the Product Business Insights function over time to support the rapid expansion of the company and our drive in building the best games that players love.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in a similar role in the iGaming industry.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, BI Tools, Google Analytics, as well as MS ExCel.
- Degree educated in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science, etc.)
Job Category: Gaming
Job Type: Full Time Office based
Job Location: Malta