You will be responsible for the product strategy and roadmap for our two key platforms. You will also be responsible for the roadmap and strategy of our native App product and supporting product tools and websites. Leading a team of Product Owners and a Delivery team, you will absorb and understand all our business opportunities and the requirements of your key stakeholders, including the Directors of B2C and B2B, to help guide and inform your product strategy. You will maintain close relationships across the business, establishing and driving clear processes to ensure your strategy and roadmap are executed successfully.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of product owners and project managers to define and deliver the roadmaps for our two key platforms, web and native apps and supporting tools.
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of the industry and performing regular market research to ensure we remain ahead of the curve against our competitors.
- Identifying trends in the industry and beyond to discover ways in which we can innovate to set our
platform apart from its competitors.
- Understanding the needs of our partners to identify which developments are going to have the biggest impact and prioritising the roadmap accordingly.
- Gathering input from key stakeholders to build the roadmap and ensuring regular quality communication with key stakeholders throughout the roadmap delivery.
- Working with the technology and design teams to deliver your roadmap effectively.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes to ensure that we remain compliant, particularly as we enter new markets.
- Establish effective processes to help reduce friction across the full cycle of scoping and delivery.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Online gaming experience.
- Solid experience in previous role
- Industry experience, including regulations, industry standards, industry trends
- Have deep analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Skilled approach in problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English