We’re hiring a Helpdesk Technician to join our client’s team in Gibraltar.
What you’ll do:
- Manage tickets through their full-service lifecycle using our client’s Helpdesk system;
- Ensure tickets are updated and customers are kept fully informed of
- Respond to incoming calls and e-mails regarding problems with computers, associated hardware and software in a timely manner;
- Maintain helpdesk notes, operational logs, change control logs and documentation surrounding daily activities;
- Install, configure, maintain and upgrade computer hardware, operating systems, applications and peripherals;
- Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolve or escalate problems replate to computer hardware, operating systems, applications and peripherals;
- Ensure that the computer systems are provided with appropriate network connectivity throughout the organisations LAN and wireless LAN networks;
- Respond to system alerts in line with Service Levels;
- Proactively trace alerts with a view to prevent customer-impacting issues occurring;
- Manage and update hardware and software asset registers.
What you’ll need:
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to quickly diagnose and resolve technical issues;
- Exceptional teamwork and leadership skills to help other technical support workers;
- Ability to learn new technologies and implement them;
- Strong communication skills;
- A meticulous and organised approach to work with an eye for detail and identifying problems;
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to meeting user and system requirements;
- Ability to work in a team and alone to manage own workload.
What you’ll get:
- Salary commensurate with experience;
- 20 days annual leave and Gibraltar bank holidays;
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Full Time Office based
Job Location: Gibraltar
Salary: £25000 - £35000 DOE