We’re hiring an experienced Insights Analyst to join our client in Gibraltar.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Derive compelling insight and identify trends from multiple sources to drive revenue enhancement opportunities.
- Provide ongoing and ad hoc insight, analysis and reporting for the Spanish business division
- Create and maintain static and interactive performance dashboards for various business stakeholders.
- Assist in scoping and testing of data for the new data warehouse.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to produce effective analysis with actionable insight.
- Experience working with significant volumes of data
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate. significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to present complex information in a succinct and compelling manner
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience, ideally working with PowerPivot and data cubes
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Fluent in Spanish and English
Job Category: Admin Business Development
Job Type: Full Time Office based Permenant
Job Location: Gibraltar