The following new employment opportunity has arisen due to continued growth of our clients Bank.
The ideal candidate will have substantial and proven experience in financial services preferably with an audit, regulatory, accounting or compliance background. The position will call for excellent analytical and organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail. Strong academic credentials are required as are knowledge of audit standards and procedures. The Internal Auditor will report directly to the Bank’s Board of Directors and Audit Committee.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Design – in cooperation with the Board, the Audit Committee, the external Auditor and Management – the internal audit cycle and perform and control it via a systematic and disciplined approach.
• Ensure that the Bank’s internal audit process is effective and meets the highest standards at all times.
• Prepare and present reports to the Board, the Audit Committee and Management that reflect audit results.
• Make risk aversion and mitigation recommendations.
• Commit to continuous knowledge development regarding sector rules, regulations, best practices and techniques.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and an opportunity to join a professional and motivated team in a fast-growing financial institution.
If you think that you are suitable for this position, please submit your application with your current CV.