We’re hiring a Junior Legal Secretary to join our client’s team in Gibraltar.
Role and Responsibilities:
Administrative co-ordination and support to lawyers including;
On-boarding clients to include:
- KYC, AML & CTF Risk Assessment; setting-up Master file digitally on viewpoint and paper file;
Management of client Master files (digital and paper) to include:
- Recording correspondence and relevant documentation;
- Tracking of client matters;
- Raising invoices and closing client master files;
Administrative support of all aspects of conveyancing to include:
- Pre and post-completion administration and registration of Deeds.
- Administrative support of all aspects of legal: Wills, Probate, Commercial etc.
- Review of department monthly schedule of work;
- Review of monthly WIP reports;
- Respond to incoming website enquiries and refer to the appropriate contact within the business;
- Screening telephone calls; client appointments; meeting clients for the signing of documents;
preparing couriers/hand delivery documents; ad-hoc tasks.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Fast paced.
- Conveyancing experience;
- Bilingual (English and Spanish).
Job Category: Legal
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gibraltar