The successful candidate will report to the Financial Controller and take on a key role within the Finance department.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Accruals and prepayments management
• Fixed assets register maintenance
• Month end journal bookings
• Ad-hoc journals
• Assist in the preparation of the management accounts
• Assist with monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Assist with year-end audit
• Assist with COREP regulatory reporting
The ideal candidate will have experience in financial services, previous experience with regulatory reporting (COREP) and be ACCA/CIMA part qualified. In addition, the role requires intermediate to advanced Excel skills and excellent analytical and problem-solving ability. A knowledge of IRS reporting would be an advantage.
The bank will subsidise studies towards professional qualifications.
If you think that you are suitable for this position, please submit your application with your current CV.