We are looking for a top-level Legal Secretary with a minimum of 3 years’ admin experience to assist generally in office.
What you’ll do:
- Diary management Agenda, greeting clients, arranging meetings, phone calls and emails to clients
- Drafting invoices. Invoice chasing;
- Drafting documents
- Preparing files and bundles, preparing documents for storage;
- Typing, audio typing and dictation;
- Scanning, photocopying, filing, and printing;
- Basic admin tasks
- Acting as a receptionist when necessary but not on a daily basis
- Assisting Barristers and their secretaries when appropriate
What you’ll need:
- The successful applicant must have excellent organizational and multitasking abilities plus experience in client care.
- Clear communication skills and a keen eye for accuracy and detail are essential.
- Fluent and high command of English is a must, legal experience and Spanish an advantage.
- Secretaries in the legal sector an advantage but admin roles will also be considered.
Job Category: Admin Legal
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gibraltar