We’re hiring a Management Account to join our client in the Restaurant, Hospitality and Catering sector.
What you’ll do:
- Inventory Management and Reconciliation on a weekly basis.
- Provide accurate and sound management reporting
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Variance analysis and commentaries.
- Assisting in Cash Forecasts.
- Assisting preparing Contribution reports.
- Assisting in preparation of Contribution Statements.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparing and performing Controls.
- Reconciling and input of Restaurants Sales
- Coding and posting of supplier invoices
- Weekly supplier payments
- Preparation and forwarding of customer invoices for rental debtors
- Cash postings and allocations
- Bank reconciliations
- Posting wages/salaries and weekly wages payments
- Monitoring of Aged Debtors which includes responding to customer (rental debtors)
- queries sent via email
- Filing of bank statements
- Petty Cash disbursement and reconciliation
- Cash in Transit for car park services
- Reconciliation of car park machines income
- Reconciliation of credit cards/revolute cards transactions
- Cash/Cheques banking
What you need:
- Native/fluent English
- Min 5 years of experience as an Accountant
- AAT and or accounting qualification
- Considerable reporting experience
- Must be able to keep notes, minutes of meeting etc
- Be able to use all MS programs
- Must be able to produce hard copy index files
- Must be able to work to deadlines.
- Preferred experience as Restaurant Accountant
Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for more info +35020047277
Job Category: Accountancy
Job Type: Full Time Permenant
Job Location: Gibraltar