We’re hiring a Marketing Designer to join our client’s team in Gibraltar.
The Marketing Designer will be responsible for defining and maintaining the company’s brand aesthetics, both internally and externally. This includes reviewing, updating, and maintaining the company’s visual representation in all aspects of design including typography, composition and colour.
The main deliverables will be digital advertisements, brand marketing materials, sales collateral (decks, brochures, newsletters), website assets (banners, icons, page layouts), trade show materials and social media graphics.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead design projects of significant scope, complexity and responsibility in creative vision, strategy and execution
- Work closely with our marketing and product departments to shape marketing initiatives and boost the reach of the Markor Technology brand.
- Create and enforce the brand identity & the style guide and make sure visual communication is consistent across all channels
- Execute design projects from brief to fulfilment
- Produce strong visuals for online ads; event display graphics; digital & social media; pitches & presentations; newsletters
- Redesign the company’s website, mock up new web pages and campaign landing pages on demand
- Working closely with stakeholders, managing briefs, presenting work back & taking on feedback.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in iGaming is considered a plus
- Proven graphic design experience, preferably in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Advanced knowledge in design software applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, as well as PowerPoint knowledge