The ideal candidate will provide a full range of office administrative and secretarial services to the Managing Director, Senior Management Team and Engineers.
- Solid organisation skills
- A Proactive approach
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- A positive outlook
- Confidentially and discretion
- Providing support to the Managing Director and SMT, including diary organisation, making appointments with clients, dealing with correspondence, creating the quotations and sending them to clients, following up with clients to secure bookings, taking payments, managing the accounts ready to be passed to the auditors, arranging travel and schedules for the engineers and keeping all company administration up to date i.e. insurance renewals etc.
- Acting as the trusted point of contact for the Managing Director for all external parties and internal staff, and dealing appropriately with correspondence, calls and visitors.
- Undertake discrete tasks and administration to support ongoing business development and staff communications, including collating information, formatting documentation, and organising meetings.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office, relevant service and supplier relationships, office equipment and stationery.
- First point of contact for external visitors and staff and those telephoning the office.
- Co-ordination of external and internal meetings.
- Resolve any administration issues or queries and undertake any ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
- Process and manage expenses, insurance claims and credit card statements in a timely manner.
- Management of petty cash budget.
- Processing of invoices.
- Management of the email inbox and related queries from existing and prospective clients
- Processing of all invoices addressed to and reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Processing of all invoices and reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers.
- Entering financial transactions into sage and reconciling invoices accordingly to ensure smooth running of payments
- Produce employment contracts and variation to contracts in line with authorised management requests.
- Ensuring relevant official Government paperwork is completed in a timely manner and filed accordingly.
- Support the Managing Director in the implementation and monitoring of HR processes including to ensure full compliance with policies and procedures.
- Undertake specialist and general HR tasks as required and appropriate to the role.
- Monthly payroll using Winpay
Qualifications & Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- Winpay Paryroll desirable
- Sage Accounts
Job Category: Accountancy Admin HR
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gibraltar