We’re hiring a Relationship Manager to join our client’s team in Gibraltar.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver exceptional service to existing clients (within standard SLA turnaround times).
- Assist with the onboarding of clients where required including the drafting of suitability letters.
- Lead with security trading including the communication with clients and trustees to ensure a speedy and accurate process.
- Research products, providers and investment funds.
- Liaise with 3rd parties to provide solutions for clients and prospects.
- Maintain and update client records using internal systems.
- Main point of contact for existing clients dealing with on-going servicing and admin support to the Directors.
- Develop strong personal relationships with the companies clients to increase wallet share and develop cross selling opportunities and drive new business referrals.
- Play a key role in the delivery of regular and one-off projects.
- Produce portfolio illustrations.
- Manage all income payments to clients.
- Operate as a “trouble-shooter” in business areas of need.
- Ad-hoc duties to support Directors where required.
What you’ll need:
- Ideally 5 years’ experience in wealth management or similar.
- Self-starter able to work on own initiative and as part of the team.
- Attentive, patient, resourceful, unflappable, tenacious and empathetic to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Strong work ethic.
- Focused, determined and consistent.
- Time management skills.
- Problem-Solving – able to ‘think outside the box’ to resolve challenges.
- Good communication skills – all levels; able to empathise with others.
- Computer literate.
- Highly organised with very good attention to detail.
Job Category: Financial Services
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gibraltar