We’re hiring a Safer Gambling Operations Manager to join our client’s team in Gibraltar!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall operations of the Safer Gambling Team.
- Reporting and monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and
procedures through robust auditable processes.
- Identify areas of Safer Gambling risk to develop and implement measures to
address such items as well as launching new initiatives
- Fine-tuning of pro-active algorithm-based tool used identify players exhibiting
behaviour that may indicate potential signs of gambling related harm
- Working with data analysts to assess the effectiveness of our Safer Gambling
policies, processes and interactions.
- Ensure effective accurate documentation and record keeping of Safer
- Reviewing/amending manuals and existing procedures, as related to
Responsible Gambling and compliance in all regulated markets.
- Handling of & providing guidance on escalated disputes as required to
investigate and determine the most appropriate action to take.
- Focal point for internal escalation of Safer Gambling compliance matters.
- Key stakeholder in the implementation of new policies, procedures &
- Research and preparation of case studies/presentations for training
purposes, audits & ADR’s.
- Identifying key training needs and overseeing Safer Gambling training content
and delivery including collaborating with external organisations when
- Liaising with other sites and departments, internal/external as required.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with 3rd party organizations in the
Safer Gambling field.
- Any other tasks assigned by line management.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ practical experience working for a regulated gambling operator, specialising in
Safer Gambling, player protection or a comparable background.
- Detailed knowledge of the LCCP and guidance notes of relevant licensing authorities relating to Safer
Gambling and customer interactions.
- Knowledge of best practice in social responsibility for remote gambling.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate and gain the respect of all levels of
management and staff.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Reasoning and analytical ability in order to make decisions.
- Good assessment of situations under stressful circumstances.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Experience in providing detailed case reviews, presentations and analytical data.
- Must be adaptable to changing procedures and be able to work with various stakeholders.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Diplomatic, flexible and approachable.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Patient, proactive, responsible and reliable.
We offer a hybrid WFH policy – 1 or 2 days WFH
Job Category: Gaming
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gibraltar