Responsible for the administration of the sales/purchases/reporting and accounting functions of their particular company/operation
- Carry out all Sales Invoice processing promptly and accurately.
- Follow transactions until the end of its cycle
- Carry out all Purchase Order processing administration
- Demonstrate an excellent telephone manner and communication skills, both written and verbal in dealing with customers and suppliers
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Company/operation accounting practices and apply this knowledge to streamline procedures
- End of month processing, revenue and cost reconciliations, inter-company reconciliations in preparation for P & L reports as directed by Financial Controller
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Prepare financial analysis as directed by the Financial Controller.
- Ensure invoicing & debt collecting is kept up to date
- Reconcile cash and input in Dream
- Process payments and follow through to reconciliation
- Debt collecting
- Reconciliation of Statements
- Provide accounting policy orientation for new staff
- Recruit, train, supervise and evaluate Accounts clerks as directed In addition to the above, the jobholder will be required to perform other duties which may be assigned by the Manager/Directors from time to time.
- ACCA or AAT qualified or working towards
- Extensive experience in accounting processes (essential)
- Previous experience of invoice processing (essential)
- Previous experience of using Financial and Reporting tools (advantageous)
- Must have strong numerical and mathematical skills
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be assertive, decisive, and able to take immediate action when necessary
- Must be proficient in English and Spanish; knowledge of additional languages (advantageous)
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (oral & written)
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent time management and customer care skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and reporting skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to stay calm and handle a crisis
- Ability to work on own initiative without any supervision
- Ability to work under pressure without losing composure
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Ability and willingness to learn any new skills
- Transparent and collaborative skills to share information amongst the team
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications and the ability to manipulate, import and export data with different financial applications.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
Job Category: Accountancy Admin
Job Type: Full Time Permenant
Job Location: Gibraltar