Our Client an established and progressive independent, privately owned group of companies operating worldwide from Gibraltar are hiring a Senior Company Administrator.
- Corresponding and liaising with clients, intermediaries, Companies House, Government departments, and banks
- Preparing documentation for signature (eg. minutes, annual returns, etc)
- Company incorporations
- Opening bank accounts
- Preparing and checking payments
- Requesting KYC documentation
- Ensuring client database is always updated and correct
- Liaising with directors and other team members
- Invoicing clients
- Performing file reviews
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with a Corporate Service Provider
- Good working knowledge of ViewPoint software essential.
- Good organisational skills
- Able to take initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good customer care skills
Additional languages and industry recognised qualifications or a degree will be an advantage.
Hours: 37 ½ per week
Benefits: Possible travel insurance, training and bonus after long service.