We’re hiring a Senior Compliance Officer to join our client’s Gibraltar office.
What you will do:
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and legislative requirements in accordance with the regulatory licenses held by the business, including any codes of practice and regulatory guidance and AML manual.
- Undertaking comprehensive company file reviews and periodic AML/Compliance risk assessments.
- Produce regular reports for the companies Directors and Senior Managers.
- Regulatory reporting requirements with the GFSC, MFSA, FIAU and data collection, filings of all licensed companies.
- Assist, attend and participate in relevant meetings as needs arise or requested by Directors of the Group’s licenced companies.
What you will need:
- Well organised and determined.
- Familiar with Gibraltar’s requirements and KYC/AML compliance issues.
- Able to build relationships within the company and with external bodies.
- A practical understanding of regulatory compliance principles and how to implement them.
Job Category: Compliance Senior
Job Type: Full Time Office based Permenant
Job Location: Gibraltar