To support our development teams in Gibraltar / Malaga, we are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer who is experienced and passionate about software development, who loves to push product development using state-of-the art technology, and who has very high-quality standards. As a Frontend Developer you will work in one of the multi-disciplinary Games teams implementing and improving new and existing functionality of the betting platform. You will use your experience and knowledge to support and make architectural decisions together with the software architects, play a part in the selection of new technologies, and promote knowledge transfer both within your team and between teams. You will also be responsible for reviewing the work of your colleagues as well as supporting junior developers.
- You plan, develop and improve the betting platform with a very high degree of ownership (“you built it, you run it”) on a continuous delivery basis
- You design and implement interfaces to other high availability systems
- You evaluate the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks
- You collaborate closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders
- You support junior developers
- You are a part of a highly collaborative agile process
Desireable: Experience with OOP, design patterns, Java EE 8 + (CDI, JSF, EJB, JAX-RS), databases (both SQL and NoSQL) and data structures Good understanding of complex software architecture including both frontend and backend Familiar with cloud technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, AWS Services etc Experience in developing self-contained/micro services is a plus What’s in it for you? A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect. State of the Art technology environment and Continuous Delivery process Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client Continuous learning based on a training & development program Competitive salary