We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our international team of professionals.
As Social Media Manager you will be working closely with our Social Media team in crafting, planning & coordinating social media channels across several platforms. You will be accountable and responsible for liaising with key stakeholders and growth of the global/local social media presence.
The desired candidate will have the ability to plan, coordinate and oversee the Social Media strategy achieving important social media KPIs executed by the social media team.
Collaborate and work closely with Social media specialists and with cross-functional teams (editorial, creative, brand and marketing) to align and deliver localised campaigns on social media networks.
- Supervise social media activities across the company
- Grow, engage & convert existing users in Social Media
- Finding ways to improve KPI metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Develop, manage, and optimise social presence to support brand growth on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Oversee social media campaigns which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, monitoring and reporting
- Create together with social media & creative team engaging and professional content that reflects the brand, tailored for each social platform
- Work with Social Media and other departments team to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across marketing materials, social media content
- Measure the success of social media campaigns, markets performance and global Facebook performance
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure social media timely campaigns
- Adhere to regulated market rules and compliance regulations
- Several years of high level social media experience in a corporate environment (gambling would be a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and leveraging social media management and analytics tool
- Knowledge in crafting content for the social media platforms Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing and executing social media initiatives (owned, earned and paid media)
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, with key stakeholders and supervise social media team
- Understand roadmaps, editorial calendars and global (local) campaigns
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail & supervising teams