Our client in Gibraltar is looking for a Structural engineer with good consultancy experience
in either civil or structural engineering. The company is looking for a practical designer who
likes engineering challenges and wants to improve their design skills.
You will be required to use Revit engineering software to design and edit building models in
2D and 3D.
Graduates will also be accepted for this role.
- Prepare design calculations, drawings, specifications, design analysis and construction cost estimates
- Perform construction related services including shop drawing reviews, response to requests for information, periodic construction site observation, and occasional specialized structural inspections
- Collaborate with architects and designers and building contractors on design and construction of projects
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or Equivalent
- 2-3 Years’ Experience in civil or structural engineering environment
- Experience using software’s such as Revit, Autocad, Tedds or Robot
- Team work skills
- Design experience
- Fluent written and verbal English skills