We are seeking a Trading & Client Relationship Manager to join our client in their Gibraltar office.
This vacancy would suit someone looking to build on their career in Financial Services. Ideally you will have experience within financial services and have the drive and ambition required to work in a professional, fast-paced environment.
The role is highly demanding, you would need to be comfortable taking on individual responsibility while working as part of the overall team.
- Lead and take responsibility for security trading
- Provide admin support to Directors where required
- Processing Corporate actions
- Research investment products to measure suitability for trading
- Production of portfolio recommendations and additional reports
- Management of small client accounts with a view to building their own client portfolio
- Manage investment of monthly regular payments
- Deal with a range of enquiries from existing clients and intermediaries
- Assist with the conversion of prospects into fee paying clients
- Work collaboratively with colleagues within the client services team
- Contribute and play a role in ongoing Business development
- Ad hoc tasks to support Directors
- Experience, understanding and knowledge in Financial Services, specifically to pensions and investments
- Previous experience as a junior IFA, paraplanner or similar desirable including fully qualified IFA
- Worked in a sales environment in a client facing role
- Knowledge of funds and trading process
- Ideally some experience or knowledge of Bloomberg
Are you aiming to progress in your career? This is a great opportunity to learn all facets of the business.