Grasp Ltd is recruiting for temporary warehouse operatives for a minimum 3 month contract with the possibility of continuous work within the company and further career prospects.
The working hours are full time Monday to Friday in a fast paced warehouse environment, previous warehouse experience would be ideal but not essential.
- Working from daily order sheets to collect required items from the warehouse and then packing of items into boxes according to schedule.
- Stacking and packing large pallets safely within the warehouse ready to be loaded into lorries to be distributed.
- Labelling orders and ensuring details are correct.
- Order picking items to then be sent to other departments of the company to help during busy periods which can be fast placed and short notice.
- Keeping the warehouse and work stations clean and tidy to keep with health and safety regulations.
- Display good attention to coding and cross checking numbers and letter references.
- Good team work and communication skills.