Management Training Level 1
Express Training Course
This management skills training course will help candidates understand their strengths and development opportunities It will also prepare managers to lead a variety of people and provide participants with an opportunity to practice their delegation, coaching, and performance feedback skills.
Who Should Attend this Course?
|This course is aimed at staff who are new to Management or have recently been promoted and want to learn the core skills on how to be a good Manager.|
This course is available via
- Virtual Classroom
- On-Site Training
- Grasp Training Centre based centrally in Gibraltar
Duration of Course
1 Day Express Training Course
Course Start and End Times 10:00am to 17:00pm Monday To Friday.
Brief Outline of Course
This management skills training course will help candidates understand their strengths and development opportunities It will also prepare managers to lead a variety of people and provide participants with an opportunity to practice their delegation, coaching, and performance feedback skills. This is a good course to attend for new Managers with the aim of helping them feel more confident in their new role.
Locally based training centre giving you direct contact with the training team right here in Gibraltar.
At the end of this training course you will be emailed a free training manual and a certificate of attendance.
To download the full course agenda please click on the link below.
Benefits for You
- Improved position in the job market and career progression
- With a little hard work most people throughout their career will be offered a management position or get promoted. The benefit of attending this course is not just about being a manager, it is about being a good Manager. This course will give you the confidence to know you are managing correctly.
Benefits for your Organisation
- Earlier return on investment
- Improved communication by encouraging the use of common terminology across the business
- Greater efficiency in completion of tasks
- Greater flexibility in workload capabilities
Other Management Training Courses
Management Training Level 2 – this course is a continuation of management training level 1. It covers more advanced management skills and is aimed at Managers who have some experience but would like to take it to the next level.
For more information with regards to our management training courses and costing please contact Grasp direct.
Call or email us today as we can tailor the management training to your needs. You can also add other modules to this such as full appraisal training, interview training etc