As summer arrives our recruitment and training services are hot hot hot!
We’re celebrating too as Emma Hyede is joining us as Recruitment Consultant this month. She brings a wealth of internal and external Recruitment knowledge and experience, and we look forward to her shaking up the Gibraltar Recruitment scene. Welcome Emma!
We have a variety of ½ Day Training Workshops in July:
- 12th July – Hiring Strategies Workshop
- 14th July – Unconscious Bias Workshop
- 18th July – Health and Wellness At Work
- 20th July – Employee Termination Workshop
- 27th July – Intro to Gibraltar HR & Payroll Course
As we move into some of the most travel-filled months of the year we’ll be giving you the lowdown on:
- Mobile learning (aka on-demand)
Employees want access to content anytime, anywhere via a mobile device – one of the biggest challenges for learning and development.
- Hybrid and Remote Working
With the onus now being on a better work life balance more and more people are looking for hybrid or remote roles. We’ll explore the benefits and pitfalls.
Send us a question to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to answer in our next edition of What’s New at Grasp.