one Day Training Courses
Microsoft EXCEL, is a widely used software program, that is used by a wide range of businesses on a day-to-day basis. Whether it be financial, accounting, management or office admin roles, EXCELs audience is far reaching.
The courses are suitable for beginners with little or no experience to advance level. We offer 3 course levels within Excel being :
- How to arrange your data on a spreadsheet
- Time saving shortcuts
- Fundamentals of creating formulas
- Formatting data for clarity
- Sorting and filtering spread sheet data
- Printing & Viewing your spread sheet data
- Creating basic charts
- Be able to use Excel to make decisions using the IF function
- Understand conditional formatting and highlighting certain data
- Be able to use lookup functions for range and exact matches
- Know how to use the new Quick Analysis tools and sparklines, apply filters and sort larger data sets
- Work with tables and see how useful they can be
- Learn how to summarise large workbooks with Pivot Tables including new and updated options for the modern Office Excel
- Understand how to apply the new sparklines features to highlight trends in the data
- Be able to use analysis tools to forecast figures based on a range of scenarios and use consolidation to bring together information from separate spreadsheets and workbooks
- Gain a complete understanding of the database features including new table features and calculated columns
- Know how to apply filters and sort data into key elements including the new slicers introduced in 2010, and understand how you can utilise advanced IF statements and macros to automate repetitive or tedious tasks and customise the ribbon interface
Each course will allow the candidate to learn some of the fundamental actions to carry out Excel before advancing your knowledge to more in depth features.
Get your certification
Ready to book? Need more information? Fill in the form and we will give you a call!